Apartment Lucca is a beautifully furnished and recently restored historic apartment. In the very heart of the pedestrianised ‘centro storico’ next to the Birthplace Museum of Puccini, this luxurious apartment awaits the discerning guest looking for a unique holiday experience.
Magnificent historic accommodation set over two floors in Lucca, for 2 to 6 people, with all the comforts you would expect of a luxury holiday apartment.
- Entrance hall
- Spacious and light reception room, leading into a well appointed kitchen-dining area
- 1 large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom including separate shower
- Marble staircase leading to upper landing
- 2nd double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Separate 3rd bathroom on landing
- 3rd double bedroom with small covered terrace